轻松练外语 logo轻松练外语
  1. 全部课程
  2. 新概念(第二册)
  3. Lesson 78

Lesson 78

  • After reading an article entitled ‘Cigarette Smoking and Your Health’ I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves.
    读完一篇题为《吸烟与你的健康》的文章后,我点燃了一支香烟来镇定情绪。
  • I smoked with concentration and pleasure as I was sure that this would be my last cigarette.
    我专注且愉快地抽着烟,因为我确信这将是我最后一支烟。
  • For a whole week I did not smoke at all and during this time, my wife suffered terribly.
    整整一个星期我根本没有抽烟,在这段时间里,我的妻子受苦不浅。
  • I had all the usual symptoms of someone giving up smoking: a bad temper and an enormous appetite.
    我有过一个戒烟者所有常见的症状:脾气暴躁和食欲大增。
  • My friends kept on offering me cigarettes and cigars.
    我的朋友们一直不停地给我递烟。
  • They made no effort to hide their amusement whenever I produced a packet of sweets from my pocket.
    每当我从口袋里拿出一包糖果时,他们都毫不掩饰地取笑我。
  • After seven days of this I went to a party.
    在这件事持续了七天之后,我参加了一个聚会。
  • Everybody around me was smoking and I felt extremely uncomfortable.
    我身边的每个人都在抽烟,我觉得极其不舒服。
  • When my old friend Brian urged me to accept a cigarette, it was more than I could bear.
    当我的老朋友布莱恩怂恿我抽烟时,这简直令我无法忍受。
  • I took one guiltily, lit it and smoked with satisfaction.
    我心虚地拿了一个,点燃并满意地抽了起来。
  • My wife was delighted that things had returned to normal once more.
    我的妻子很高兴事情又恢复了正常。
  • Anyway, as Brian pointed out, it is the easiest thing in the world to give up smoking.
    总之,正如布莱恩所指出的,戒烟是世界上最容易的事。
  • He himself has done it lots of times
    他自己已经做过很多次了

© 2026 轻松练外语 版权所有

  • 联系我们
  • 隐私政策
  • 服务条款