轻松练外语 logo轻松练外语
  1. 全部课程
  2. 新概念(第二册)
  3. Lesson 68

Lesson 68

  • I crossed the street to avoid meeting him, but he saw me and came running towards me.
    我穿过马路以避开他,但他看见了我,并朝我跑了过来。
  • It was no use pretending that I had not seen him, so I waved to him.
    假装没看见他是没用的,所以我向他挥了挥手。
  • I never enjoy meeting Nigel Dykes.
    我从不享受遇见奈杰尔·戴克斯。
  • He never has anything to do.
    他从来无事可做。
  • No matter how busy you are, he always insists on coming with you.
    无论你有多忙,他总是坚持要和你一起去。
  • I had to think of a way of preventing him from following me around all morning.
    我不得不设法让他整个上午都不要到处跟着我。
  • 'Hello, Nigel,' I said.
    “你好,奈杰尔,”我说。
  • Fancy meeting you here!
    真想不到会在这里遇见你!
  • 'Hi, Elizabeth,' Nigel answered.
    “嗨,伊丽莎白,”奈杰尔回答道。
  • I was just wondering how to spend the morning — until I saw you.
    我当时只是在想如何度过这个上午——直到我看见了你。
  • You're not busy doing anything, are you?
    你现在不忙吧?
  • 'No, not at all,' I answered.
    “不,一点也不,”我回答道。
  • I'm going to...
    我打算...
  • 'Would you mind my coming with you?' he asked, before I had finished speaking.
    “你介意我陪你一起去吗?”还没等我说完,他就问道。
  • 'Not at all,' I lied, 'but I'm going to the dentist.'
    “一点也不,”我撒了谎,“但我正要去牙医诊所。”
  • 'Then I'll come with you,' he answered.
    “那么我会和你一起去,”他回答道。
  • There's always plenty to read in the waiting room!
    候诊室里总是有很多可读的东西!

© 2026 轻松练外语 版权所有

  • 联系我们
  • 隐私政策
  • 服务条款