轻松练外语 logo轻松练外语
  1. 全部课程
  2. 新概念(第二册)
  3. Lesson 54

Lesson 54

  • After breakfast, I sent the children to school and then I went to the shops.
    早餐后,我送孩子们去上学,然后我去了商店。
  • It was still early when I returned home.
    当我回到家时,时间还早。
  • The children were at school, my husband was at work and the house was quiet.
    孩子们在学校,我的丈夫在工作,房子里很安静。
  • So I decided to make some meat pies.
    所以我决定做一些肉馅饼。
  • In a short time I was busy mixing butter and flour and my hands were soon covered with sticky pastry.
    不一会儿我就忙着搅拌黄油和面粉,很快我的手上就沾满了粘稠的面团。
  • At exactly that moment, the telephone rang.
    就在那个时刻,电话响了。
  • Nothing could have been more annoying.
    没有什么比这更令人恼火的了。
  • I picked up the receiver between two sticky fingers and was dismayed when I recognized the voice of Helen Bates.
    我用两根黏糊糊的手指拿起了听筒,并在认出海伦·贝茨的声音时感到沮丧。
  • It took me ten minutes to persuade her to ring back later.
    我花了十分钟才说服她稍后再回电话。
  • At last I hung up the receiver.
    最后我挂断了听筒。
  • What a mess!
    多么一团糟!
  • There was pastry on my fingers, on the telephone, and on the doorknobs.
    我的手指上、电话上和门把手上都有糕点。
  • I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the doorbell rang loud enough to wake the dead.
    我刚回到厨房,门铃就响了起来,声音大得足以吵醒死人。
  • This time it was the postman and he wanted me to sign for a registered letter
    这一次是邮递员,他要我签收一封挂号信

© 2026 轻松练外语 版权所有

  • 联系我们
  • 隐私政策
  • 服务条款