轻松练外语 logo轻松练外语
  1. 全部课程
  2. 新概念(第二册)
  3. Lesson 41

Lesson 41

  • 'Do you call that a hat?' I said to my wife.
    “你把那玩意儿叫作帽子吗?”我对我妻子说。
  • 'You needn't be so rude about it,' my wife answered as she looked at herself in the mirror.
    “你不必对此如此粗鲁,”我的妻子一边照镜子一边回答道。
  • I sat down on one of those modern chairs with holes in it and waited.
    我坐在其中一把带孔的现代椅子上等待着。
  • We had been in the hat shop for half an hour and my wife was still in front of the mirror.
    我们在帽子店里呆了半小时了,而我的妻子仍然在镜子面前。
  • 'We mustn't buy things we don't need,' I remarked suddenly.
    “我们绝不能买我们不需要的东西,”我突然说道。
  • I regretted saying it almost at once.
    我几乎立刻就后悔说出那句话了。
  • 'You needn't have said that,' my wife answered.
    “你本不必说那件事的,”我的妻子回答道。
  • I needn't remind you of that terrible tie you bought yesterday.
    我不需要提醒你昨天买的那条糟糕的领带。
  • 'I find it beautiful,' I said.
    “我觉得它很美,”我说道。
  • A man can never have too many ties.
    一个男人领带再多也不嫌多。
  • 'And a woman can't have too many hats,' she answered.
    “而且一个女人再多帽子也不嫌多,”她回答道。
  • Ten minutes later we walked out of the shop together.
    十分钟后,我们一起走出了那家商店。
  • My wife was wearing a hat that looked like a lighthouse
    我妻子戴着一顶看起来像灯塔的帽子

© 2026 轻松练外语 版权所有

  • 联系我们
  • 隐私政策
  • 服务条款