Lesson 97
- I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.我前几天把一个手提箱落在了去伦敦的火车上。
- Can you describe it, sir?你能描述一下吗,先生?
- It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.它是一个小的蓝色盒子,并且它有一个拉链。
- There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.把手上有一个标签,上面有我的名字和地址。
- Is this case yours?这个案件是你的吗?
- No, that's not mine.不,那不是我的。
- What about this one?这一个怎么样?
- This one's got a label.这一个有一个标签。
- Let me see it.让我看看它。
- What's your name and address?你的名字和地址是什么?
- David Hall.大卫·霍尔
- 83, Bridge Street.布里奇街83号。
- That's right.没错。
- D. N. Hall,D. N. Hall,
- 83, Bridge Street.桥街83号。
- Three pounds fifty pence, please.三英镑五十便士,请。
- Here you are.给你。
- Thank you.谢谢你。
- Hey!嘿!
- What's the matter?怎么了?
- This case doesn't belong to me!这个案件不属于我!
- You've given me the wrong case!你已经给了我错误的案件!